Essential Peace Holistic Care Center

Finding peace within, begins with your health.

Free Essential Oils Classes

Every month, we will host a Young Living Essential Oils class where you can come learn about essential oils, why we only use them, how to live a chemical free life, essential oil infused natural plant based products, information about the company, how to get started yourself, and how you can get the most out of Young Living to benefit your health.


Please send us an email, or phone call, if you are interested in attending the class since space is limited. 


2017 Dates & Class Topic:

Sunday, October 15 - (Facebook Live) Essential Oils in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter @ 5:30pm

Friday, October 27 - Essential Oils 101 @ 5:30pm

Saturday, October 28 - Chemical Free Lifestyle @ 4pm

(Facebook Live) Essential Oils in the
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Sunday, October 15 @ 5:30pm


Hello Hello!

I (Adorina Stephanie Nguyen, EPHCC Massage Therapist) decided to combine my two favorite things; Harry Potter and Essential Oils!

I’ll be doing this class as a Facebook Live event and I would greatly appreciate any and all support! 

You can watch the Facebook Live LIVE, later, or ask me questions any time to learn more. Just be sure to click "Going" so you can go back and watch the Live video later!

Transitioning to a healthier lifestyle using essential oils can be confusing and intimidating sometimes, but it’s really not as hard as it may seem! With the help of Harry Potter, we’re going to dive into the magical world of essential oils.

Come sporting your House and get comfy for this Facebook Live!

Feel free to share with anyone else who loves them some Harry Potter, would like to learn about essential oils, or both! 

Click the link below to go directly to the FB event.

 

Essential Oils 101 Class
Friday, October 27 @ 5:30pm
Come learn about essential oils and the amazing healing properties contained in each bottle.

How do essential oils work? Are they safe? What are essential oils exactly? What makes Young Living Essential Oils different than the other essential oil companies? What's therapeutic-grade? We'll answer these questions and so much more at our 101 class!

 

Chemical Free Lifestyle
Saturday, October 28 @ 4:00pm

Kick chemicals to the curb and replace them with natural plant-based products and therapeutic-grade essential oils!

Did you know only 5% of cancer comes from genetics, the other 95% comes from our lifestyle? The average woman applies around 300 chemicals through soaps, makeup, shampoo and hair products a day, 80 of these products are applied before breakfast! Do you want to learn how to kick toxic chemicals out of your home? 

We'll walk you through step by step and give easy, simple, and affordable tactics that anyone can do with the best essential oils on the planet! Gear up for a fast-paced, ground-up lecture on everything oils while having some fun. It's time to take control of the yuck in your home and kick it to the curb!